1. Customers can also use Haneda Airport or Itami Airport. Please indicate your preference at the time of booking.
2. (V): Vegetarian menus are available.
3. This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
4. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 20 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
Kamakura & Yokohama Tour
1. Locations indicated on the itinerary may be changed due to traffic, operation hours, or other reasons. However, the tour will not be cancelled or refunded even in such cases. The following are possible substitutes: Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, Kenchoji Temple, Kamakuragu Treasure Hall, Yokohama Marine Tower, Yamashita Park, or Sky Garden of the Landmark Tower Yokohama.
2. Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather, and operation hours.
3. Note arrival times may be delayed due to traffic conditions as this tour will travel by bus.
4. If there are more than 15 participants, the guide may hand out earphone guides in order to guide everyone more efficiently.
5. A fee of JPY 10,000 may be incurred if an earphone guide is lost or damaged.
1. On Day 2, large baggage such as suitcases will be transported from Yumoto Fujiya Hotel to hotels in Kyoto City by truck. Note that large baggage will not be taken to hotels in Takayama or Kanazawa. Please bring an overnight bag packed for 2 nights. (One article of standard size luggage per customer will be transported free of charge. Any additional items will incur a fee of JPY 2,200 per article, which will need to be paid on the day.
2. Participants who purchase the breakfast plan will be required to pay an additional fee of JPY 500 for each child aged between 3 to 5 years at Yumoto Fujiya Hotel. This fee will be charged regardless of whether or not breakfast is consumed, and will need to be paid directly to the hotel on the day.
Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour
1. GPS-equipped audio guides are available in Chinese and Spanish. Please make a request when booking if you would like an audio guide. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant.
2. Hakone Komagatake Ropeway may be omitted due to heavy traffic. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded for such an itinerary alteration.
3. If Fuji Visitor Center is closed or the tour is behind schedule due to traffic, Fuji Visitor Center may be omitted from the itinerary.
4. If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji’s 5th Station is closed due to icy roads, the tour will be taken as high as possible.
5. Mt. Fuji's 5th station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. On tours from autumn to spring, please bring a coat and other warm clothing.
6. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
7. Lake Ashi Cruise or Hakone Komaga-take Ropeway may be omitted, due to traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concerns. If either or both are omitted the following alternatives may be used: Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani valley, Hakone Sightseeing Cruise (pirate ship), Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Sekisho (checking station) remains, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, or Itchiku Kubota Art Museum. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded for such itinerary alteration. The English interpreter guide will make decisions regarding itinerary alterations.
8. If you would like a vegetarian menu, please inform us at the time of reservation.
Takayama, Shirakawa-go & Kanazawa Tour
1. As the tour requires a lot of walking, please participate in comfortable clothes and shoes. If you are planning to attend this tour during the winter months (October to February), please bring a coat or other warm clothing.
2. Depending on traffic, weather, or other operational concerns, a highway bus or private chartered bus may be used for transportation between Nagoya and Takayama, and a private bus may be used for transportation between Takayama and Kanazawa.
3. Kusakabe Heritage House and/or Kami Sannomachi may be visited on the day after the day that is specified on the itinerary.
4. The tour will use a public expressway bus on Day-6 to transfer between Takayama and Kanazawa. The tour will also use public transportation on Day-7 .
5. If Wada Residence is closed due to heavy snowfall or other operational concerns, Nagase Residence or Myozenji Temple will be visited instead.
Kyoto 1-Day Tour
1. On Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed. On these days, the tour will visit Kitano-tenmangu Shrine. The same is true of the period before and after the public viewing of Kyoto Imperial Palace in spring and autumn, May 14 - 17 due to the Aoi Festival, New Year's holidays, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event.
2. Please note that before entering the Kyoto Imperial Palace you will be required to fill out a form with your personal information such as your full name, sex, age, and nationality. (The form will be provided on the tour day.)
3. On Sep. 25 and Oct. 25, Nishi Hongan-ji Temple will serve as the alternative for Kitano Tenmangu Shrine.
4. On Tuesdays (Wednesday if Tuesday is a national holiday) in January, July, August, and December, Nijo Castle is closed. The tour will visit Ryoan-ji Temple instead.
5. During the Jidai Festival on October 22, Heian Shrine is closed to the public and will be replaced in the itinerary by Chishaku-in Temple. If the Jidai Festival is postponed, we will follow suit with the itinerary change.
6. This tour will not enter Heian Shrine's Shin-en garden.
7. During the Gion Festival (July 14 - 16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel, Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto, and Hotel Monterey Kyoto will be unavailable due to traffic restrictions.
8. Connection to the Kyoto Maiko Dinner is available at New Miyako Hotel and Kiyomizu-dera Temple's bus parking lot.
9. Connection to the Kyoto Night Tour is available at Kyoto Hotel Okura and Kiyomizu-dera Temple's bus parking lot.
Free word search
Search the city for recommended tours